Enhance your leadership skills, create a safer work environment.
Register now for Better SuperVision©!
Designed for foreman and frontline supervisors in all trades, Better SuperVision© is a comprehensive industry developed program that will equip you with the skills needed to be a more effective leader. Class sizes are small and scheduling is based on participant availability. For a detailed outline of the program visit our BSV© Overview page or contact the NSCSC at 902.832.4761.Next session:
- Call for details on upcoming sessions (Offering is subject to enrollment)
Toolbox Tech Computer and Smartphone Training
Now accepting registrations for Toolbox Tech Computer and Smartphone Training.
See poster for details - Toolbox Tech
Halifax, NS - September 9, 2015 - MEDIA RELEASE
Key stakeholders in the Industrial-Commercial-Institutional (ICI) construction industry gathered today for the official release of the Nova Scotia 2015 Labour Market Assessment (LMA) Report. ...«read the full media release››
Radio-CanadaRadio-Canada - Open House coverage
CBC.ca Article"Construction council open house offers chance to explore trades"
Halifax, NS - May 15, 2014 - MEDIA RELEASE
Nova Scotia construction industry stakeholders join together to launch Labour Market Assessment project ...«Read More››
- Investigating Technology for Construction Applicability The Functional Information Technology (FIT) Project is an industry-led initiative that aims to help industry meet the growing demands for safety, productivity, quality and resource management.
- Evan Pemberton (Project Consultant), Lenore Zann (MLA for Truro-Bible Hill), Scott Armstrong (MP for Cumberland-Colchester-Musquodoboit Valley), and Trent Soholt (Executive Director of the NSCSC)
- NSCSC Executive Director Trent Soholt.
- Chris Curtis of Atlantica Mechanical Contractors Inc. and Refuel Systems Inc.
Register now for Leaders Building Leaders©!
Offered over a three day period, Leaders Building Leaders (LBL)© is a coaching and mentoring program designed for all management positions above the foreman level. For further information please see our LBL© Overview page or contact the NSCSC at 902.832.4761.
Dates to be announced. Please call for details.
Page last updated September 19, 2016